Thursday, April 3, 2014

Clean-spiration: Keeping Neat and Clean

Let's all time travel and re-learn some good habits keeping clean and leaving things neat. Enjoy this short film hilariously narrated by Mystery Science Theatre 3000 to get you in the mood for some cleaning.


I admire the 1950's so much for the simplicity in how information was delivered even if it was common sense things (Really? I'm supposed to dry myself with a towel? I was gonna use a cat.) These educational films from the time are so great. It's almost mathematically perfect the way everything seemed to operate, if that makes sense.


I mean, the actors are so precise in the way they move; even in the way they talk. Everything is so calm, evenly paced, so calculated and so simple. I love it so much. 

Are you in the mood for more blasts from the past before you get to your spring cleaning? Here's a few extra throwback videos for Spic-and-Span floor cleaner, Singer vacuums and Bab-O Soap.




No comments:

Post a Comment