Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Top 10 Mrs. Meyer's Scents



Mrs. Meyer's is the best cleaning company in the world. I love everything they do and I use them everyday. In fact this company is the reason I love cleaning. Their products work so well and make cleaning so fun and enjoyable. The ingredients are plant derived and made with magical blends of essential oils that create smells I didn't know could exist! As a loyal customer for 7 years (and counting!) here's a list of my favorites.



  1. Honeysuckle
  2. Orange Clove (too bad it's only seasonal - winter)
  3. Basil  
  4. Baby Blossom  (only in Laundry Detergent)
  5. Lavender
  6. Lemon Verbena
  7. Bluebell
  8. Geranium
  9. Radish
  10. Apple (only in Hand Soap)
I can't describe it but there's something that sets this brand apart from all other soaps. There's never a moment where it smells fake or overwhelming. It just smells . . . right. 



My favorite thing to buy is their Basil dryer sheets. I stick them in books or the car a lot  I put one in the side net of a polyvinyl lunchbox I use and the smell has lasted going on 2-3 months now.

The best part is that Mrs. Meyer is a real person which makes the brand all the more interesting. She even wrote a book filled with tips to keeping a clean house which you can buy on their website or your local bookstore. Her best advice: "You have to have a happy medium about perfectionism and happy home."




I'll admit about 50% of my love for them is the fact that I love their branding and the people who designed their logo, Werner Design Werks Inc. I mean look at this logo:



Once they put it on a towel and I had. to. have. it.


As you can see, I'm a big fan.

You can read more about all the scents available on their website, MrsMeyers.com, where I suggest you order yourself up a bucket of goods. And you really can order the bucket too! I have three!



No comments:

Post a Comment